I should be alright, right?

Okay so this may get a bit confusing but I'll try to explain best as I can.

I am on my third week of active pills. Well two weeks ago I missed three pills in one week (first week of active pills of this pack). I took them the next morning when I remembered. We didn't have sex on those nights. The soonest we had sex was about four days later. Well this past Saturday I missed another pill.

We are not trying to have a baby and this is not like me to miss a single pill. I am usually very, very good about taking them. I have had a lot going on right now and I get extremely tired and pass out. Not an excuse, I know.

What I'm trying to ask is should I be okay? I'm not supposed to get my period for another week but for the past week my breasts have been hurting so bad. Today I started to get some small cramps also. Could it just be my period coming early?

LuvMyMarine1024

Asked by LuvMyMarine1024 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it could be your period.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yeah, when you miss pills, you period can "be off." If your breasts tend to get sore before your period then you should be fine. If not, you possibly could be pregnant, although I doubt it. You should be fine...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 8:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ok well from wut I noe from bein a pharm intern, u can miss just 1 pill. Lets say u forgot to tk yest pill u can tk it wit 2days pill but if u mist yest n 2days u were tech supposed 2 start over til ur nxt cycle. Since u kept takn them it cud b that ur period may outa wack. tender breast cud b 1 of 2. It cud b ur period is coming early or jus in time. Remember u can feel pre-menst symp up to 2 wks b4 actually getn ur period.It could also mean preg. I noe wen I got preg I had no symp but tender breasts. Something I never exp b4 or while on my period so that was a sign 4 me besides my period bein l8 but remember every women and preg is diff. My advice is 2 wait at least 5 days b4 ur exp period n tk a prego test 2 make sure. Hope this helps.
    usmcmorena

Answer by usmcmorena at 11:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2009