Positive and Negative tests?

So, I usually take HPT from "Dollar General." They have always been accurate. I took one Sunday and there was a very, very faint 2nd blue line. Everyone I have taken from DG has had 2nd lines but they are very faint except for 2 and they have had darker lines. But I took a digital read out CBE test and it said negative, 2 Answer tests have been negative, and one from DG with pink ink has been negative. All the ones with pink ink have been negative and all the ones with blue ink have been positive...What do you guys think? BTW...This was posted in the Pregnancy category..I realized people who are TTC may have had this same experience...

kaeleighalexis

Asked by kaeleighalexis at 8:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it's possible that the "DG" ones are just more sensitive? If you have had more than one positive, than I would assume that you are pregnant. Go to your doctor and get a blood test done to find out for sure.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above answer you should go have a blood test done. The ones that are giving a negative result could be false negatives.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I say congrats! hehe But better go to the dr so you don't worry about it!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• omg i am glad i seen your ? i am haveing almost the same thing i took 4 dollar general ones all with the blue ink and 2 were pos and 2 were neg my dor cant get me in till the end of this month im just so ready to know if im preg or not when you find out if you are preg or not pleas post it thank you
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009