Am I doing alittle something for starters?

I have been wanting to get on my elliptical for the longest and today I walked in the room and got on it and started to walk slowly (gliding) but I stayed at a very slow lazy pace for ten minutes...Does this count for anything?
I did not sweat but did feel something nothing too drastic but I hope it helped.

Like some people out there I am having trouble getting into some kind of exercise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Doing something is better than doing nothing. :)
    Good luck
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 8:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yes, it absolutely counts! Want to know why? You're beginning to train yourself to dedicate x amount of time out of the day to exercise. Make the time into a habit, then work yourself up on intensity. Way to go girl!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 8:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Any exercise is better than none! Just make sure that you start pushing yourself though. The harder you work the better the results :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009