i had an ectopic in dec. of 2008.

Since then i have had many vists to the ER. i have a throbbing pain in my rightlower pelvic abdominal area. my ectopic was on left side. my pain started on my left side now it hurts on my right side. can any one explain the cause.

jst2

Asked by jst2 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Health

• It could be many things from a cramp to appendicitis. How long has the pain been around? Fever? Sweating? Chills? If the answers are the pain just started in the last 2-3 days and you have a fever you need to be evaluated by your Dr. Pain of unknown origin that persists shoul;d always be checked out. Things like untreated eptopic or untreated appendicitis can be life threatening.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i have had pain about 3 month after the surgery hard pain as if going back thru experience. they did various test and found nothing. i have not had fevers or chills or any other symptoms. now the pain is worse and it gets worse even for vowel. sometimes the pain is so bad i can't even walk. yet doctors can't seem to find the cause.
    jst2

Answer by jst2 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my sister had one and soon after she had small tumors developing on her ovaries...she would be in horrible pain and sometimes her pelvic area would even swell
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i think you have to have an ultrasound to find them...ask for an ultrasound...have you had one?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• cysts..not tumors, sorry
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Absolutely agree with Shay. Sounds like horrific cystic ovaries needs to be ruled out. I have PCOS and it can be excruciating at times.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i had ultrasounds done, transvaginal and regular cysts are ruled out. they have scheduled me a colonoscopy because with the pain i have bled from my rectum. i just have no clue wat the problem is.
    jst2

Answer by jst2 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2009