Would you buy a mindflex toy for your child???

If you don't know what I'm talking about go to this link......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hljjghZxYpA

kamalovesjesus

Asked by kamalovesjesus at 8:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I would buy it for my kids, but I really want to try it for some reason!
    shestolemyjello

Answer by shestolemyjello at 8:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• That's a little freaky, don't you think? LOL! I don't think I would buy it for my kids, but like the PP said I wouldn't mind trying it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• My son wants it. I'm still trying to decide lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I totally want to buy one. That has got to be one of the coolest toys I've seen so far! The technology is similar to the one that is used by people who can not use a keyboard due to physical limitations. They use a sensor and "type" by focusing on letters. Saw it on Discovery channel or Nova. Very interesting.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm completely skeptical. I couldn't find one study one the technology saying whether there were any side effects. Like what happens if the wire shorts or something. I want one but I won't buy it for my son until some studies have been done and no ones child has gone catatonic.
    kamalovesjesus

Answer by kamalovesjesus at 9:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2009