Name me 5 thing about musilm I should know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• They believe that dogs are unclean and should not be kept as companion animals and are especially wary of black dogs, they believe they are like bad luck or a bad omen if one crosses their path.

The Muslims in my neighborhood always cross to the other side of the street and ask my to put the dog on my other side (so I'm between then and the dog) at first I just thought they were scared of him and thought he was mean because he's a Doberman, I'd try to tell them he's not mean, and they would say it's not that. So I looked it up.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 8:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• We have a dog and my husband is Muslim! We do not eat pork. They are kind, caring, respectable individuals who are very calm, patient and loving.
    Anonymous

• Well in my experiance... have you heard anything about that before anon?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 8:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• When they kill you it isn't personal, it's just their religion.
    Anonymous

• Real mature anon :00!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 9:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• OMG that horrible they kill people?
    Anonymous

• I'm sure not as many people as "Christians" have! There are crazy extremists in most religions!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 9:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Ask Aasiyah, I think that is her name.....you will find her mostly in religion and beliefs she will answer any question you have respectfully and accurately.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• its the most purest form of religion( meaning that its the newest and the translation hasnt been tampered with due to the fact that its still spoken) Mohamed the prophet had a few delusions
    Anonymous

• That it it ISLAM, not "Muslim"

That they aren't all terrorists

That the vast majority of them do not believe in killing for their religion, and in fact that is AGAINST most forms of Islam except the extreme, extreme ones

That "jihaad" is not "holy war" on other religions or countries, but a war within oneself to be pure (this term is widely, widely misinterpreted)

That it is the most wide-spread religion in the world, and not some off-beat, cultish phenomena
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2009