Already Mommies

So after your doctor gave you your due date. Did you give birth before or after? And if so how early did you give birth? I'm ready to drop I can't take this LOL. I'm due supposely on December 2nd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wanted an october baby and was do the fist week of october,but instead i had him the end of july.i even knew when he turned and noone believed me.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Huh? so you had your baby 3 months earlier?
    baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 8:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I gave birth 11 days earlier than the due date.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my son was born at 41 weeks. i think it's just best to plan on going 2 weeks past the estimated due date so you don't get disappointed when that due date comes and goes :) my due date now for my 2nd is june 26th but i'm just planning on a july baby ;) congrats!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I gave birth 20 days early (I SAID he was going to be a Capricorn NOT a Scorpio!) He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. They said if I made it to my due date he would have been up to 9 lbs and I would have been forced to have a c-section. I think your baby knows when it's time!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I hear so many people say that they had their babies (usually the first) on the due date that they were told. I on the other hand had my son 3 weeks early. I had a feeling throughout my entire pregnancy that he was going to come early though. He came out 7 lbs.,9oz. with full term stats. I am 35 weeks with my second and am hoping that he comes a couple weeks early. My belly feels like I'm ready to pop ;)
    Anonymous

• I had my son 4 days after my EDD. I thought he would never come and I was scared to death I was gonna have to be induced. They had already scheduled it. Thank goodness I didnt have to be. He was 7lbs.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I was induced at 39 weeks because I was measuring 42 weeks. The day of my scheduled inductiion i was already 4cm dialated. I had a smooth, fast labor.
    My daughter was born 8pounds 12ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Had I waited any longer I would have been facing a possible c-section from her being so large.
    I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I'v decided I'm gonna stick this one out til she's good and cooked. No induction for me :)
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 1:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• well my first daughter came 1 week late, my second one came on her due date, my third came 3 days before her due date and my last one came 3 weeks early. i guess it all depends on when the baby ready. good luck
    constanceocean

Answer by constanceocean at 4:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009