I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have noticed less but stronger kicks? Should i be concerned? I've read that this may be due to the lack of space the baby now has.... Any advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yah, very normal. You should notice less movement than before because at this point they have ran out of room. You probably notice more of your baby just moving his feet around from time to time or the little hand movement down low in your pelvic area/uterus. Usually by this point the kicking isn't so cute anymore because it's usually in your ribs or somewhere uncomfortable. It's all good as long as your are feeling some sort of movement through out the day.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yeah, in my pregnancy book that I read, it said you should be concerned only when it goes all day or more without too much movement. But maybe that's only my stage. I'm just about 6 mos.
    Zennie2005

Answer by Zennie2005 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• thanks for the advise ladies.
    brooklyns1mama

Answer by brooklyns1mama at 11:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2009