Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rib pain

is there anything i can do to help it? lol it is drivin me crazy! my ribs hurt all the way to my back! HELP please

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • You can take acetaminophen for pain when you are pregnant. Or, try a heating pad but do not leave it on one spot for long. I wish there was some relief, but it's just one of those things that happens with pregnancy.


    Answer by jacobsmom707 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

  • Be more specific, if it is right side on the upper (just under breast) it could be symptoms of a gallbladder attack. I had this off and on for along time before I figured it out.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

  • that is exactly where it is, is under my right breast. thanks, im gonna look into that!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.