Biggest Loser

Is Bob gay? Is Jillian a dyke? Do you think Amanda knows that Bob is gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• Dyke is a very offensive word. I don't know but I don't think she is gay. Bob gives off that vibe though.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 9:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I agree that Bob might be a little femminie
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Bob is openly gay. Jillian is openly bi. Amanda is about as bright as a year old glow stick, so it doesn't surprise me in the least that she doesn't realize that ever week she pisses off Bob's boyfriend a little bit more.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• my son made up a song last night over dinner about this very thing. it was hilarious. omg, i can't believe i'm saying this because we are normally not like that and very open to all lifestyles. but it was hilarious about Bob being his favorite woman and Jill being his favorite manly man.
    Anywhooo......Bob is gay no doubt, but Jill probably not. They are wonderful people and are doing good on TV instead of filling heads with mindless babble, leave them alone.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• What did Amanda do to Bob?
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2009