Why in world would she say this?

I was talking with my cousin the other night in the bar and she told me that she lies about having her daughter... she denies her! Why would she do this? I brag about my son all the time and I make it very clear to people that I am a single mom... I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about, he is my LIFE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my...she needs a shrink big time. 10 abortions? Does she not know about birth control? And if she denies having a child, she needs to get help before something bad happens. This is a potentially dangerous situation for the litttle girl. Scary!!!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe she feels like she won't meet a man if he knows she has a daughter......clearly she has some issues......some BIG issues.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Why don't you ask her this q?
    Anonymous

• because her need to meet/have a man is greater than her need to be a bragging mother. maybe?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Yea, you know here better than any of us but my guess would be that she doesn't want to be viewed as damaged goods maybe?
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• She is a dirty girl, that is all I know. I am sure she loves her daughter but says that she hates kids and wants no more. She sleeps around and has had like 10 abortions.
    Anonymous

• Well if she is sleeping around, I'm guessing that she isn't looking for a real relationship or she'd tell them at some point. Not to say she has to immediately, because who's to say if she wants them to meet her daughter. BUT maybe she feels that leaving out the info about her kid will get her laid more than if she said she had one?
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Its obviously not healthy. As her family member, and since your concerned, perhaps you could offer her some suggestions like counseling...Definitely detrimental to a child if she has "loose morals" and lying about her very own flesh and blood daughter.
    Anonymous

• If she's sleeping around she certainly doesn't need to be introducing all the men to her kid. I think she's doing the right thing. It is damaging for a child to see the men come and go from mom's bed.
    Anonymous

• OP here - Well she denies her but eventually she tells them because she has a different boyfriend every month and uses them for her own needs, like money and sex. She doesn't care what people think about her and I know for sure she wouldn't care about what I have to say.
    Anonymous