Very Weird... Or Very Common ?

Ummm is it weird to have pain or pressure feelings inside of your vagina? Does that mean the baby is coming out or something? (First Time Pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. Pretty common and also weird! :-) It is the strangest thing to get kicked in the vagina, from inside! Lol! I also have gotten extremely sharp pains there with all 4 of my pregnancies.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Haha I thought I was going crazy, I didn't actually think the baby could kick me in my vagina. HOW WEIRD! Lollaughing

Anonymous

• Are you maybe talking about the shooting pain from your ligaments stretching when you move sometimes? How far along are you? You are going to feel a lot of pressure down there throughout your pregnancy. I felt a lot in the beginning and then now towards the end.
    Anonymous

• no, the baby is most likely just pushing down,... they can get real far especially.. but ask your dr.. if its close to your due date.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• No I mean like a babys kick or a simple movement felt down by my vagina, not on the belly. I'm 35 weeks.
    Anonymous

• All I ever heard was how "WONDERFUL and AMAZING it is to feel the baby kick.". They fail to mention how very weird and uncomfortable it can be depending on what organ or body part the baby is kicking!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I remember when I was pregnant with my DD, I kept feeling this "tinkly" feeling right down there. I told my CNM that it felt like fingers and it was! My daughter was born with her hand on her cheek.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Wow this is very weird LOL... i have 29 days to go
    Anonymous