What do you all think?

Here's my question: I like to browse the Q & A section and I have noticed a few of my old timer faves are missing...no one I really knew, just liked their answers etc and always looked forward to reading their answers etc. I miss them and remember in some of their recent posts a couple of them had mentioned that they don't come on as much anymore because of the bashing or negativity on here. I have only been on here for a short time compared to some of you so my question is: Do you really think it's worse than it used to be as far as negativity etc here on CM or do people just burn out? It's just got me wondering and I wanted some of you expert CM's opinions on this...I'm kind of bummed about it to tell you the truth. I hope I get some good answers. Thank you! : )

momrocks1000

Asked by momrocks1000 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• People get busy with other things in their lives. I used to come here all day and all evening, but I am know working full time. I travel as well. It's just hard.
    Anonymous

• I don't think there's any more or less nastiness or anything like that here. Some sorts of posts / boards seem to draw more drama and nastiness than others.

Sometimes people just get busy, or burned out, or bored with it. It comes in waves. I know there are times I'm more active on here than others, and that there are times I'm more active in one part of Cafemom than others, depending on a lot of things.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2009