WAHMs?

How do you balance work, kids, time to yourself, the house, and everything else? How many hours a day do you spend working? Do you have days off? Any advice would be great! What do your weekly and daily schedules look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work at mt own pace. I take days off whenever I want. I mostly work on my business in the mornings after my kids go to school(I have 3 in school and 1 home) and then in the evenings after they have gone to bed. Sometimes I will have things to do during the day for my business but it never takes too long. So I pretty much seem like a full time at home mommy but in secret...I still earn money ;-) lol http://www.howreb.scent-team.com

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• visit my website and that will give you an idea of what i do to make money owning my own business and and I get to stay at home with my girls!

see if this opportunity is right for you,

www.iboplus.com/cditren
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 12:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I work about an hour during the day while kids are in school....making phone calls, sending and reading emails....Then I go out one or two nights a week and on nights that are convenient for me and my family. Everyone is happy. I have a business with a company called Arbonne International. I love what I do...our products are in demand and will continue to grow as the baby boomers age. You chan go to the corporate web site or my seb site to see more...them pm me and we can chat.
    www.arbonne.com
    www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Sometimes it's hard but I have my really busy times and really slow times. Here lately, it seems like it's been hard but I just try to be consistent with what I am doing and do only what I can do, of course my son being my top priority! :-) I just say take one step at a time and you will make it through :-)

Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have a written schedule that we live by every day. It breaks down everything from when I place ads to when I can relax and everything between... Everyone is on there, me, my DH, my kids... I try to work mostly while the kids are asleep but when they are awake like now, they have something to do while I work. In total I work between 3-5 hours a day depending on other things (dr. apts or whatever). I don't take days off because I don't like to. I prefer to be working. So that's what I do. It's very enjoyable for me and very relaxing. So, if I have free time, I work.

Really, it's all about scheduling for us. If we get off track, we just pick up from where we are on the schedule and keep going.

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I work have my mornings set so that I can work while they sleep or at night after bedtime, I also work from my smart phone which is great cause i can take the to the playground enjoy myself with them and run errands. even though my business runs 24/7 lol.
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 9:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i used to work a 8-4 and never saw my kids except one hour a day.. and then i was blessed to find a at home job so now i seethem when they get out of school or if they are sick i dont have to scramble to find someone to get them.. its great knowing i have them at any minute... and the days my oldest just doesnt wanna go to school she can stay home i love it.. they are both in a private prek so i get to go to class partys too.. its great working from home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have to admit.. time management has always been hard for me but I find if I write down my to do list the night before i tend to manage time better.
    I started telling friends and family NO.. I cannot go to lunch or hang out shopping during the week. I now give Fridays to myself. That is my day to "hang" with friends and family. I try really hard to stick to a schedule.
    :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 7:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2009