Discharge

For the past 3 days I've had a crazy amount of discharge. It's creamy white and also clear. But my undies are like soaked! It doesn't smell or anything. I thought I was ovulating, but I thought it was too early. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or just ovulating? And can you have a TON of discharge for 3 days straight (so far) if you are ovulating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you're concerned if it's a pregnancy, otc pregnancy tests can be fairly cheap and accurate. Are you late? Are your periods normal? There are many things to consider. If you want to be 100% sure, you can always ask your personal care physician or gynecologist.
    Zennie2005

Answer by Zennie2005 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I know that you lose a large amount of discharge at the end of your pregnancy but i never heard at the begining of a prenancy. If I were you I would just go to your OBGYN because the discharge could mean alot of things! Good Luck!!!
    melisculia

Answer by melisculia at 3:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2009