Why am I so hormonal this pregnancy??!

Lol I feel so bad-little things that never bothered me before really piss me off these days. The other day at Target, I was with my 10 month old to buy some maternity pants, went to try them on & noone was at the dressing room desk, plus the phone was ringing off the hook. Naturally I waited a few min, but I figured I didn't have much longer before dd would get tired of waiting in the cart so I let myself in & tried on the pants. The lady was there when I got out, pants didn't effin fit of course, so I ask her if it's ok for me to put them here and she RUDELY responds, "Um, no, not really!" So I practically throw the clothes at her and walk away before I say something R-rated in front of dd.

Then at publix I was putting groceries on the belt to pay. I'm 7 months preg, not like it's not noticeable, trying to reach in the back of the car & place my crap on the belt. An old couple behind me stands right up on my cart -CONT

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL! Because the second time around you have a lot more on your plate. You have a 10 month old to deal with including a husband and house chores etc. You have some added stress to your life that wasn't there the first time around. I am so bitchy with my husband the second time around. I think not getting enough sleep has a lot to do with it too. Between losing sleep because you have to get up to go to the bathroom a lot or you're uncomfortable, sometimes to deal with your little one in the middle of the night, it all adds up.
    Anonymous

• with dd in it by the way, STARING at me the whole time I'm trying to unload a zillion jars of babyfood. I shook my head in disgust and it took every ounce I had not to say something.

Normally this stuff wouldn't bother me. But, the belly wouldn't have been in my way at publix & I wouldn't be trying on maternity pants at target if I weren't pregnant lol. The problem is I think about it still when I get home, like, how could I have managed that differently so that I'm not still so pissed off about it now? Any tips on how to keep my cool these last 11 weeks before my head explodes??
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• & when I say they were "staring", they were literally watching my hands go from cart to belt, with there heads moving up and down. It was so fucking rude, I got so angry.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• LOL sounds like me with my second my son was 10 months when i was 8 months pregnant and wow yeah i yelled at the cashier at the store for giving me to much change back lol.. with this one I am not that bad really I pretty much am the same way and only 9 weeks..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:45 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I find that if I get mad at TV commercials then I get a bit less mad at things happening to me. I just go on rants about how stupid the flowers in an ad looked, or how some random commercial actor needs to be punched (even though they are probably really nice people) and I feel better. It is better then actually snapping at people I see in reality. But things do bug me, like how there is never maternity clothes anywhere ever, or how people chew, or when people smoke cigs near me, or if people smell nasty, or if a dogs is allowed to bark it's head off, or if I can't have a chocolate bar, or if I just feel grumpy. My poor hubby probably can't wait for my this pregnancy to be over. I am much more hormonal this time around. I have cried for no reason at all.
    melodywelden

Answer by melodywelden at 12:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Lol thanks ladies. I forgot to mention that this is actually my 3rd time around!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2009