Have you ever been maced/pepper sprayed?

How was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was at a korn concert once and a big riot broke out and the fire dept hosed pepperspray in the whole area and i happend to be nearby and it sucked...it irratated my throat more than anything, but i have never been spray directly in the face.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I was riding with my older sister (she was driving) and she randomly pulls out her mace, puts it out the window and says "lets see if this thing still works...." and in came the pepper spray...going about 85mph and sprayin mace is dumb.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I was. It burned like hell. Imagine Jalapeno rubbed in your eyes.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• One time mine leaked in my purse on a pen. I picked the pen up and was chewing on it (gross I lnow) but it freaken burned and hurt like hell.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Once when I was about 9. My sister and I sat in the car while my mom went into the grocery store. we decided to be noisy and go through the glove box and we found her pepper spray..being a stupid 9 yr. old I thought it was air freshner so, I sprayed it into the air and it came right back in my face. I thought I was going to die!!! I was in the parking lot screaming and jumping around. When my mom figured out what happend I never heard someone laugh so hard. Thinking about in now it is kinda funny LoL
    jat08167

Answer by jat08167 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I had to go through training in the Navy to become an ID checker, and that is one of the requirements, it burned like hell, and I had to seat in front of a fan for like 30 minutes, and then later that night my dumbass decides to take a shower and I got a reaction, my face and eyes started burning again, it was bad.
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009