how likely is it to get pregnant the first time you ovulate post partum

I am 4 1/2 weeks post partum, and on sunday night me and DH did the deed and he did go inside of me, the next day i had clear thick stringy mucus in my panties so im guessing that means i was ovulating? it lasted monday all day and a tiny bit today...i know we are STUPID so no bashing, but just wondering how likely it is to get pregnant if that were me ovulating since i havent had my period yet...i am not breast feeding if that matters =) Also, would PLAN B be a good thing right now or no?? Im freaking out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes plan B would be a GREAT idea, get it ASAP!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• If you don't want another baby yet, probably.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I think you should live with the concequenses....and the clear mucus you got the next day, could have just been some of his cum that was in you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• NO, don't take plan b! You did the deed so live with the consequences. It will be okay even if yu are pregnant!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Apparently very, that's why they tell most people no sex for 6 weeks afterwards
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 4:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• not mention you are suppose to take Plan B within 72 hours, if the egg already implanted it's too late for Plan B to work.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 4:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2009