What motivates you to work out/look hot?

I keep thinking that I just don't want to wind up like the cliche housewife that everyone thinks we look like...over weight, no makeup and sweats. Instead. I want to be inshape, no makeup and sweats :) So then I can get all dolled up when I want to get attention haha What about yall?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 10:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It keeps my husband on his toes. He knows if he doesn't treat me right there are many other men who would and they are already checking me out. I enjoy the attention.
    Anonymous

• I like how working out makes me feel. I like pushing myself to get stronger. I love out lifting guys. I love when I get my bodyfat low enough to see the muscle striations in my shoulders! DH and friends and fam complimenting my helps too!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• agh, and looking at my "before" pic from 8 weeks postpartum after a 60lb weight gain!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I'm just tired of being run down all the time. That and somebody told me I couldn't do it. I have to prove that person wrong.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• When my LO's get older I want to be able to play sports with them in the back yard without getting winded. Exercising is my stress-reliever! I love the way my DH looks at my body.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My motivation to lose baby weight is the fact that it's nearly impossible to find pants that fit. I had pants that fit in my pre-pregnancy size and did not want to find all new pants in a bigger size, so I worked out and lost the weight. I know that's a terrible reason, but it's all I have.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• the mirror, and also i want to look sexy for my husband.... i love the attention.
    i use to be a dancer..... so looks mean alot to me!!!

i'm 29 weeks pregnant and i'm doing my prenatal workouts... and walk for 30min a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009