All my friends make fun of me for being single!! But i'm just a picky person..

Even the little things turn me off in a guy. But I don't see anything wrong in high standards? Is this bad, or should I just GIVE IN to a guy without judging.. :( I don't want to be mean, I just am really realllly picky.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I am too girl. i remb a while back before i got married i was kind of dating this guy for about 3 weks and he was the sweetest guy ever would do anything for me. BUT everytime we went out i just could look at his teeth they werent straight or white just yellow and his nose uuuugh. but he was so sweet. i just couldnt do it. my friends thought i was stupid, and looking back i was. but i like VERY clean cut guy. nice teeth, smile, hair, no body hair. well ya
    Butterflyluvn88

Answer by Butterflyluvn88 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I have a friend who's single. She feels like all of her friends are engaged, married, dating seriously....She has really high standards. I see nothing wrong with it. But then again she's also a virgin. Amazing at 23. She is so picky I have never seen someone so nitpicky in my life....lol.
    Anonymous

• Nothing wrong with being choosey. Just be careful in your nitpicking that you don't overlook the man who would be a great partner in life just because he has a few flaws. No one is perfect so if that is what you are looking for you will remain single. My bil is 43 years old and is very picky so picky he has not dated in nearly 8 years. He is very good looking, is very wealthy, can be a blast but his standard is so high even he cannot match up. So just be careful you don't set yourself up so you cannot find love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• well said anon 11;17...its good to be picky because never settle for less than you deserve...but again too picky can make you miss someone who is just ont he verge of being the perfect guy for you, but because he is "on the verge" you may miss it. remember, as humans, we are always trying to be better/different/stronger/more attractive(in all ways)....be sure to consider that when you are ready to dismiss someone quickly :o).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2009