halloween customes

Whats going on with halloween customes these days. I am really girly grly and I totally understand wanting to be sexy, i dress cute and sexy alot, but these customes i see these girls in today are ridiculous. My little sister who is 25 showed me pictures of here halloween custome she was in a bright purple bra and matching boy shorts and had a pair of wings on, she said she was a victorias secret angel, and she showed other pics one girl had a lady gaga custome o and was like a one piece corsette that was a thong in the back and she was walking around the bar with her little cheeckies hanging out. Im totally not a prude i like to show off as too im a girl im also 37 is this like an age gap thing is there no more limits at all.

luckyblueeyeris

Asked by luckyblueeyeris at 11:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Haha, age gap thing probably. However, I'm 26 and would never be caught dead in costumes like that. Sounds degrading and invites a whole host of bad situations.
    I've been to rave parties ( I live in the San Francisco area ) where guys and gals go with their cheekies hanging out. I'm usually laughing and drinking a beer. It's a little to wild for me.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 11:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• I know what you mean. My girlfriend was is a costume contest in Atlantic city this weekend and she told me the girl who won was wearing just a thong and body paint... She was from some movie or something but whatever... ru serious??? I'm not exactly conservative but there is a time and place. I brought my daughter to the mall of ga on halloween because they do a big thing for kids, well alot of the employees dressed up to which is cool i'm all about holiday spirt. BUT there was this girl working at one of those little sunglass hut things in the middle of the mall and her cheeks were hanging out. In my head i'm thinking like hello hussy there are children running around but you just have to smile and walk away....
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My daughters costume sizes-most of them were short, she wore pants....

What is going on here, she is only 13....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My SD (note, the S D. If she were my DD she would NOT have worn it) wore a "Black widow" costume. It was like a vampire but with a short skirt and FISHNETS with knee high boots.
    She's 12!!! But she is about 5ft 3 and DID NOT look 12! DH was soooooooo not happy!
    Anonymous

• Oh, I can't even shop at Halloween specialty stores for costumes for the girls. They like to be fully dressed, as do I ....lol! I ended up making their costumes this year, and found mine at KMart, of all places! They had absolutely the best costumes around this year, around where I live. (besided the ones I made!~ lol)

I just don't know what Johnny Brocks, Tribout, and Spirit of Halloween have been thinking these last few years...is fabric getting too expensive for them to make an entire costume? LOL!
    HomeMakin94

Answer by HomeMakin94 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2009