Which is it???

Rep. John Yarmuth (D-KY) admitted
"Well, exactly. That is what we have been saying from day one... " "Nobody ever believes we can actually bring costs down..." (Interview, 11/03/2009)

But didn't Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) say?????
"This is why this legislation is important: affordability for our middle-class that lower costs for every patient...It covers 96 percent of all Americans and it puts affordable coverage in reach for millions of uninsured and underinsured families - lowering health care costs for all of us. ( 10/29/2009)

http://www.gop.gov/conference-call/09/11/03/house-democrat-admits-pelosi-health

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Careful, grly,
    Some Regular CM poster is gonna get all gutsy, click the anon glyph, and then make squirrely eyes at you. @@ you won't know who it is at all, so when she calls you a nasty right winger, it'll means something! Lmao!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Btw, nice post.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Sorry, but Nancy Pelosi has made it obvious that she will say ANYthing, true or false, for political victory. I live in her district. (sigh)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thanks loving.. I may just have to post it again tomorrow in case it gets "lost"... LOL..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Please can you name me one politician who does not lie . I'm waiting...................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

That's pretty much THE POINT!!   So, are you OK with spending 1 trillion of your children and grandchildrens money for this???

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm glad anon can admit President Obama, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi are all lying. That's refreshing!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Now if only she would admit that while including her avatar.... Must be ashamed.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't think you really expect anyone to say Hellosi had it right.

Oh and Anon, I know you can't but go ahead and try and prove that every politician lies I'm waiting......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2009