Have you ever used a ouija board?

Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to afraid. I would never do it.
What happened when you used one? Have you ever faked it?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. Growing up it was a tool of the devil and not allowed anywhere near us LOL.
    Nowadays...have no desire to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• The thought of it scares the heck out of me. My friends have told me too many creepy stories and I don't think that bothering the dead is a very nice thing to do.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• yup- and had bad experiences using it..
    phoebe89

Answer by phoebe89 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My mom used one once...dinked me right in the head with it too. Learned me good when she says "Pam catch this!" to not say "Wha?" and look around.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• It opens the door to demonic activity. Giving Satan an opening to come in and use you is not a wise idea. Arm yourself with the Word of God and stay away from "toys" of the devil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Never have and never will.
    There is no way I am going to be responsible for opening the "portal of hell" so everyone can blame me for the "end of days" here on earth. I don't need that many enemies...lol.
    I really am too afraid to even be near one.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• LMSAO @ OneToughMami....I love your sense of humor! I hope it didn't "hurt like the devil." LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't believe in any of that hocus pocus crap. We fooled around with them as teens...nothing ever happened. I am a grown up now, so I have not thought about that in yrs.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2009