Does anyone know of a good workout machine?

I am trying to fine a good workout machine to use in the house. I am looking for something other than a bike or walking machine. I also need something that doesn't put to much pressure on my hands since I have horrible carpal tunnel. Any ideas. I have looked at the ab swing but not sure.

hosein

Asked by hosein at 12:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• PX90 videos. I think that ab thing is probably pretty worthless.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• opp... maybe it's P90X... either way, I've heard A LOT of good things about it!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm with Blueliner get a great workout program on dvd. P90X is an amazing program but I'll be honest with you its not for everyone and it really wasn't designed for beginners. I'm a Beachbody coach and I can guarantee results with any of the programs. Feel free to stop by my page and send me a message if you would like some suggestions :) Machines are usually boring and really only work a limited part of the body and plus most of them are extremely expensive.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• yes. the human body
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• get some videos....they're really inexpensive and easy.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2009