Could I possibly have a digestive problem?

For the past month, every time I eat a meal, 15-30 minutes later I have to poop. And its pretty soft, but still hard to get out. And sometimes in an hour period I will go 5 times. I've never had this problem before. Its really gross and embarrassing. I tried cutting out some of my salt and sugar intake, eating healthier and everything, but nothing is helping. No matter what I eat, junk or not, it goes right through. I get pretty bads tomachaches on a daily basis. I go to the bathroom anywhere from 6-14 times a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Health

• You could and you should get that checked out. See if you can get an appointment then a referal to a gastrointerologist (I think I spelled that right)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• sounds like it, go to the doctor tell them, don't wait and hope it goes away, I did and it only made things worse, until you see a doctor try to limit your dairy, good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I have no insurance
    Anonymous