One day i hope i will....

One day i hope i will find someone. Im not sayin i need a man right now cuz in my best interest i dont but im so lonely and sad and depressed all the time and i think its from not having anyone to help me through things, and not having a man to love and that will love me back. Im 28 almost 29 wks preg and im sadly upset. any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• (hugs))))) Its ok to be sad and lonely and say you do need someone. Thats hard, preg and alone. I wish for you to find a man one day who will love you and your child more than anything. and hon yanno what? if you focus on you and that baby, learn who you are, what you want and what life can be for you when the right guy comes, you will know him. If you focus only on you and who you are...you cant go wrong because evn if you are alone, you will not be lonely. Good luck honey.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I went through a pregnancy all alone once too, it was the darkest period of my life. Once I had the baby, it got a lot better. I think you should try to surround yourself with good and loving people. You need lots of good energy around you.
    Remember too, that you can be in a relationship and be lonely, and sad and depressed. It doesn't always solve that problem and sometimes a relationship creates that problem.
    At least you have a computer. I had nothing, not even cable, lol.
    Love to you. Hope you feel better soon.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I can't really add anything other than to remember your hormones are just whacked out right now. Everything is magnified by 1000. I do want to add that I'm so impressed with the two previous posters. This kind of compassion and TLC of other CM's is wonderful and uplifting.
    Focus on the wonderful little person growing inside of you. What a treasure you are nurturing! Do you know if you are having a little boy or a little girl? Have you picked out names? What about the nursery? Any specific colors or themes?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009