emergency c-section Q...(TMI)

i had an emergency c-section 10/19. the bleeding has let up a little so it's like a normal period instead of a very heavy one and i'm still have blood clots come out. is it normal to still have blood clots 2 weeks later? they're about nickle size, some quarter size. i go back for another check-up the 17th, i just hate to call them if it's not a big deal. thanks.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Health

• I had blood clots for a long time with my c section. If you do too much you will bleed more. The blood clots should say to you, "REST".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yup it is normal...on my third one I had bleeding and small clots for almost 7 weeks.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I was told if I was passing quarter-sized clots to call. Dime-size was okay, but quarter size wasn't.
    Anonymous