What is your personal experience with Lupus? How were you diagnosed?

And how the hell do I stop thinking and worrying about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Health

• My cousin has lupus. When my mom n aunts found out they freaked out cuz back in da day it was terminal. Today there are treatments that help you continue to lead a normal life. She has 3 children. Each pregnancy she felt GREAT! But once she had the kids she felt the fatigue again.

She recently stopped working and is a full-time SAHM. The stress of working and mothering 3 toddlers (she had them less than 1yr apart) was too much for her. Today she feels much better. She's 42 and was diagnosed a little over 5 yrs ago.

Hope this helps :)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Oh 4got to say. She was a lab tech at a hospital and ran her own blood because she was concerned that she was so tired often. She diagnosed herself b4 the dr had to make it formal.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2009