How far along were you when you started morning sicknesS and did u also get it at night???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my son I got morning sickness from week 6 to 14, With this baby I had it from week 6 to week 12. Thankfully now at 34 weeks I can eat about ANYTHING! Yahoo! I love food! =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Oh I forgot the second part of your question. I got it all the time. It was mostly seeing and smelling certain foods. It didn't matter what time it was. With my son Cheese (especially melted) and tomatoes made me PUKE!! eww. Funny.. He LOVES cheese now. With this baby it is Mexican food. I have avoided it for months now so I don't know if it would still make me sick. I see the taco commercials and still vomit sometimes.. Gosh they look disgusting.. eww.. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I got morning sickness from the very beginning it seems- probably at 4 or 5 weeks and had it bad till week 16 or 17 then it kind of wore off. I had it all times of the day, the worse was the morning though-
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I dont remember exactly when my morning sickness started but it wasnt just in the morning. it was all day everyday 24/7. Im just now starting my second trimester and its letting up a little bit. thank god =)
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 4:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I started feeling crappy at about 3 weeks, and throwing up around 5 weeks. I am 33 weeks right now, and I throw up a couple times a week.
    Sharde88

Answer by Sharde88 at 4:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i had morning sickness before i knew i was pregnant with #2 and it was around the clock. lasted until the 3rd trimester
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You can get it ANYTIME! Most people just tell you what they felt and they think anything before that can't be possible because they didn't feel it. but honestly, every pregnancy is different. Not any two are the same. I even felt heartburn right before I found out I was pregnant and I found out at 3 and a half weeks. Then the naseaus started about a week after maybe so I was around 4 or 4 and a half weeks. Although, I did feel slight naseaus now that I think of it before I found out I was pregnant also but not as bad as I did when I got a little bit longer along.
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• First pregnancy I started getting sick before I even knew I was pregnant so around 3 weeks and I stayed that way until 5 months when it finally eased off and it was severe morning sickness the first go around from the time I woke up until I went to sleep I was puking I couldn't even get off the couch most of the time and ended up in the hospital 3 times because of it.. then it hit me again when I was 7 months and lasted until I had him thankfully the second bout wasn't nearly as severe and i'd only throw up if I didn't eat right away or smelled something that didnt agree with me.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 8:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I started getting sick around 5-6 weeks. I was throwing up so often during the day & night, like, 10-15 times. It was horrible. But it was only that bad for about 3 weeks, then it was just sporadically until I hit somewhere around 16-18 weeks.  It will get better!

Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I didn't have morning sickness with my daughter, but with my son, I started dealing with it around 8 weeks, and I was sick morning, noon and night! The smell of coffee would set me off, and brushing my teeth was an adventure!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2009