WOW...if this is true...Adult content Rape. Please let me know what you think...

Have you heard anything about this???

I do not want to racial profile. Please read the link if you want to discuss the issue.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/muslim_gang_rapes.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow....im amazed in these days and times they still ignore stuff like this going on. now granted most of the dates referenced were prior to 2005 but still. Thats very sad they still allow women to be abused like that.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm so saddened by this. And angered. I'm sure this bs still continues. What they fail to realize is that Aussie women come from tough stock as do American women. What I cannot grasp is the excuses being made for the rapists!!!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 5:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2009