How Long???

How long after you started having sex again (after having a baby) did it hurt for??? I had a vaginal birth He cut me and I also tore. its still hurts like a bitch to have sex (though not as bad) and we've had it about 10-12 times- it's been 2 1/2 months since i had DS.

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 4:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats how it was for me too! it sucks its just like u gotta ease urself into it. idk how these ppl have sex a week after!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• oh wow that kinda early. I didn't tear or cut at all and i waited like 4 months or so to have sex again. yeah take your time. If it doesn't heal down there then a lot of stuff can get all messed up and just make it hurt longer.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Your can also ask your doctor how long they suggest you wait, make sure all is healed.
    MommyTurtle1985

• It took me nearly 6 months to feel comfortable again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2009