Have you ever ?

Wished something bad would happen to someone that did you wrong ? Then when you find out that something did happen you felt guilty for wishing that on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I recently wished Tim Tebow (UF quarterback) would get injured enough to lose. He suffered a concussion that game and left the field throwing up, but they still won the game..... So, my wish didn't account for any of his misfortunes. lol

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• LOL....I guess I should explain. It's early for me.
    The reason why I answer no is because I don't think ill of anyone who did me wrong unless it was a severe wrong.
    Perfect examples are my abusive step-father who eventually caught HIV (my mom died over 30 years ago so he hasn't been with her since then), my abusive father who is now on oxygen and has cancer from smoking, and my abusive ex-husband who is now stuck with the worse wife possible.
    I don't feel satisfaction or avenged, I just feel that karma bit them in the butt for the wrongs they did to people many years ago. Especially the 2 fathers who beat and hurt their young children.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• honestly ive never wished anyone pain or injury...ive been mad at people or been downright riproaring pissed...but would still feel bad for them if i heard something horrible happened to them....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• NO.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I've wished something bad would happen to someone, but since I don't believe my wishes have any effect whatsoever, I don't have any reason to feel bad if something bad does happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• LOL at Tebow! Roll Tide!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yes, I have wished something bad to happen. My step dad was always on my husband ass saying he was lazy and it wasn't htat hard to find a job. As soon as my husband found one. My step father was fired from his job that he had 20 something years. He didn't find work for months and months. He was over qualified. He has a harvard degree in cooking. and business mangement. He eventurally found one..working for mcdonalds. So now he doesn't get on my husband ass about the work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Yes. A friend betrayed me and I wished something would happen to her and it did! To answer the second part of your question, NO I didn't feel the least bit guilty about wishing!!! She deserved it and SO MUCH MORE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• no -- the wrong i have wished on someone has never actually happened.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2009