Which section of Cafemom do you visit the least (or not at all)?

I don't go into the polls, showdowns, Latte Land, or most of the Daily Buzz topics.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 7:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't go into any of the categories you mentioned and I pretty much stay out of most of the groups. Answers provides a much more immediate gratification and there is almost always something interesting going on. Sometimes with group or journal posts you have to wait forever for responses. There are several categories within answers that I don't go into. My faves are JFF, R&B, Relationships, F&D & The toddler category.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Showdowns--never. Polls--I have to be really, really bored. Latte Land--I gave up on that after a couple days. Daily Buzz--those are either stupid or annoying, so I only check them out every couple of weeks. I never use chat, either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I don't really go into the polls anymore either or the show downs unless I am a special kind of bored. I Tried the Journals, but they just don't seem organized to me. If they went by topic I'd be more likely to visit it, but it's just a random stream of people's thoughts. I wish there were a better way to filter through the things I am not interested in reading.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ditto on what both previous poster said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ditto on what both previous posters said.
    Anonymous

• polls, photos, games..i'll go days never visiting my groups, even!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I spend my day with my bitches in our group ... Answers is the only other part I come to when i'm bored and needing a good laugh at ignorance.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 8:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• pregnancy, ttc, babies. all the questions are repetative, every day. i can only answer so many times before i pull all my hair out.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Never been to the daily buzz. Not to often to the journals, or photo show downs. And very rarely do I go to the polls. I come to the Questions once a week..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Several LOL. Journals and Ive never been to Latte Land, the Showdowns I havent gone to in months if not a year LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2009