Where can I have a Birthday party for my 2 year old?

He is turning 2 on November 25th. We are planning on having a few of his friends and our families come to the party. I want to have it somewhere reasonably priced that both 2 year olds and older children will enjoy. We live in the Garland, TX area and are willing to commute to plano, rockwall, mesquite, richardson, dallas....not too far, just within 30 minutes of Garland. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

kendallhefner

Asked by kendallhefner at 8:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what about a movie theatre for movies and then to a mcd's or bk for their playland? some mcdonald's playlands are almost as big as chuckecheezes.

chuckecheezes are great for kids parties but they get jammed - literally body to body with no space to turn around - if you go there I advise having your party as soon as the place opens.

also, how about Friendly's restaurant - they have decent food even for kids although I don't think they have pizzas. Have ice cream cake there then if you want still go to a play place burger king or mcdonald's.

Enjoy!!!! Happy Birthday Little One!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ChuckECheeze was going to be my suggestion. I"m not familiar with Texas so I can't really suggest anywhere that I know is close to you, but ChuckE's is all over the country so I"m sure there's one nearby. They really have some great party packages and even playplaces and games geared towards littler folks.. (like 2 year olds)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Do you have a Monkey Joes place near you? Basically, any place that has the indoor inflatable bounce houses and slides would be a lot of fun. Or a children's hands on/play museum.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I looked online and there is a Pump it Up place in Plano. We took our LO's there last weekend when a bunch of my cousins brought their children up to visit. They had a balst! There were children ages 1-14 and they all enjoyed it.

Here's a website for a place called Planet Pizza. It look pretty neat.

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3721551990

Here's another website for a place called Little Gym. It's also in Plano:

http://www.thelittlegym.com/Pages/kids-birthday.aspx
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• DD will be 3 and it's the first year we aren't doing her party at home. I am having her party at the zoo. It is very reasonable and basically all we have to do is get a cake, show up and pay. And everyone loves the zoo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2009