TTC Again!

So my husband and I are trying to have another baby. We just had a baby girl 3 months ago. We have been having sex for about 2 months, and everytime he does go inside me. I have been havin pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts, some morning sickness, frequent peeing, and tiredness. So I thought I was pregnant, but yesterday I took an ovulation test and it said I was ovulating. I am not sure what is going on. Does that defenitly mean that Im not pregnant? I am supposed to b getting my period on monday, so if one of his sperm does impregnate me, does that mean I will still get my period, or no? HELP! Im young and Im confused about all this!

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant. I know a couple people that did OPK's throughout there whole cycle and they stayed positive the whole 2nd half....they ended up being pregnant. Take an pregnancy test :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• SOMETIMES when a woman is pregnant the ovulation tests will show positive for weeks, it could mean your pregnant, it's impossible to get your period while your pregnant HOWEVER you may have bleeding (that you could mistake for a period) that could be something else. I would take a HPT just to be sure either way.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 5:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2009