Do I forgive him? I left out info

My bf of 11mth we live together acted funny yesterday when he went to shower I went through his phone.There were text messages to his ex wife " they have no kids together, like oh i thought id catch you wet after your shower, about 20 messages like that. there was one that said you know im kidding i do want us to be friends.I left one up on the phone knowing he had to set his alarm he seen it. He comes to bed and says are u going to come here "im on my side". i said no im upset. what ever happend to our no sharing rule i asked he said i didnt it was mildy flirting and im not sharing. I said if you love me so much how could you? you dont allow me to talk to my ex's. he fell asleep. has worked alot. He has also asked her to cut his sons hair. I have packed clothes and left this morning,this morning before he left he kissed my head, the other day he was jealous.i need advice pleaz. also we have no kids together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I FEEL THAT IT MAY BE SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO. ASK HIM TO STOP. TELL HIM THAT YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT. BY HIM NOT ERASING THEM, IT MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING. OR HE MAY BE DUMB LIKE MOST MEN ARE AND FORGOT OR THINK THAT YOU WOULDN'T LOOK. IF HE SAYS NO HE WONT STOP. MAYBE GIVE HIM THE SAME TASTE. IT IS NOT RIGHT BUT HEY HE NEEDS TO SEE HOW YOU FEEL.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:13 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Some people can't let go very easily of someone they cared deeply for. And it's hard to learn how to become "just friends" and some of the old habits slip and you say things that some "friends" might think is funny but someone you've had a physical/romantic relationship with might be inappropriate.
    I know a wedding ring doesn't prevent infedelity but until the ring is on your finger, or the promise of forever is there, what can you do? Talk to him and tell him how you feel and if he's not willing to let go of her, then you have to decide if you can be okay with it or not and go from there.
    I don't recommend playing the games of texting/talking to your ex's to show him how it feels tho. Games get you nowhere so if anyone tells you to do that,, I hope you'll ignore it.
    Good luck in whatever decision you make.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Where did everyone go to school?!?

Please OP - Figure out how quotations work and what a capital letter is (hint: it's the BIG letter!). We can start there for now.

Seriously, I had no idea what you were talking about. It was very hard to follow.

Anonymous