When did you start to feed your baby corn baby food?

EDELIS

Asked by EDELIS at 9:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Where ever it feel in the order of things. I fed in alphabetical order.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• We didn't use any baby food. Go ahead and puree some corn and see what happens..

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I haven't given corn yet, and my dd is 8 months.
    I don't really know why.
    I think I read somewhere it doesn't have that much nutritional value so I just havent bothered with it [oh I make my own baby food]
    But I think I might have some with dinner tonight, maybe Ill mush up some for her!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My 9 months old loves corn. I also make her babyfood, and sometimes I get corn flour (the very fine one) and cook it in a little water. After it thickens up, add some unsalted butter, for the ones under a year old) and a little formula. Sometimes I add fruit blends, but it not necessary
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 11:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2009