What is your one little thing that makes you happy...

mine is the sea shell collage in the bathroom, it always makes me feel relaxed. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a 2 signs hanging in my kitchen that my husband bought for me that say "All Because Two People Fell In Love" and another "We Were Meant To Be". I read them everyday and they make me happy because they are true statements and gifts from him!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I love when my hubby is in charge of house and i wrked all day and i get to come home to clean house
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• 2 things make me happy....a warm, sweet, creamy cup of coffee in the morning and when my husband takes time in the morning to make the bed for me before he leaves for work (that always makes me smile).
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Chai and peppermint mochas. There is nothing better than sitting in Starbucks on a cold morning with a hot peppermint mocha. Unless it is a starbucks in Weaverville California
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 9:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm with Anon... When I come home to find that the hubbs has cleaned the house is bliss. Also, a nice glass of red wine on a cold night after the little one has gone to sleep and I can snuggle up to watch a good movie. Ahhhhhh.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• thinking that im not a good enough mom and then hearing my child read,when he is 2 years shy from kindergarden.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• When I hear my 4 yr old son tell my DH that "mommy is my best friend" I just melt!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• when my baby boy smiles at me and when my dd hugs me and says "mommy you're the best"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• The afternoon sun streaming through my window in the fall, it warms me up and makes me feel contented.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Honestly its when I sit down with my cup of coffee and everyones still asleep and roomba is cleaning my floors and Im watching the news !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2009