WHO THINKS THE YANKEES WILL WIN???

I can not wait, this is the first year, I watched Baseball, and I love it. My whole family is Yankee fans.

My dad (RIP), my brothers 2, my sister, my hubby, my 5 year old son, now me.

GO YANKEES!!! DO IT AT HOME!!!!

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I love the Yankees. If my grandmother was alive she'd be watching the games with me. The women never cursed in her life, unless the yanks were on. She was a hardcore Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle fan and watched her yankeeagraphy DVDs everyday. I didn't even have to watch the game, I knew from her tone if they were doing good or not. I'd love for them to win, but it's hard for me to predict anything.

For all the die hard yanks fans. There is this guy called SoxSuckUnlimited on Ebay, he has a store as well as one outside Yankee stadium and he sells the best shirts ever. He sells a shirt of the old stadium called " The house that babe built" and on the back has the new stadium. My grandfather cried when I got it for him for Christmas.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Absolutely! Tonights the night! I married into a huge Yankee fan family, which made me a huge fan! I love watching the games, I love the teams moral and sportsmanship. They are so exciting! Yes, they will win it tonight at home and on my husbands Birthday tonight! Go Yankees!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• MY BROTHER LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I WAS CALLING HIM ABOUT THE GAME, IT IS ABOUT TIME. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FAN AL ONG TIME AGO.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• i hope they do because i just officialy became a fan this year,after years of hearing my pastor say they are great no matter what.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Although not a fan of the Yankees at all, I'm pretty sure they will win.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• busylovinghim...where'd you get that background for your homepage? I love it and want it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I HATE the Yankees and I hope they lose. They're arrogance and giant ego's need some deflating IMO.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I'm with you IhartU but I think they're going to win. I love baseball to a ridiculous degree but can not stand the Yankees. I also hope they lose, but looking at it objectively I don't think they will.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Thank you, I hope not!!! Go Yankees, Go Yankees. :) I hope they don't, but if they do, I am hooked anyway. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I hope not I hate the Yankees!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2009