ORGANIZED PEOPLE HELP!!!

HELLO, HOW DO I START AND FINISH, FINISH IS MY PROBLEM, I CAN'T FINISH. KITCHEN, MY ROOM, KIDS ROOM. HELP, I KNOW ONCE I AM DONE, I WILL BE SOOO MUCH HAPPIER.

I AM HAPPY NOW TOO, SO CAN YOU IMAGINE???

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Sorry to respond with a question, but there's some info missing from your question. What happens? Do you just lose your motivation, or is there some underlying fear that upon completion of the task, something in your life will change?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• LOOSE MOTIVATION!!!! I NEED MOTIVATION, LAZINESS
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• kFree907

You seem to have an organize project that needs some work. How can I help? Let me know some details about your project.....
    Sparky60
    sparky60

Answer by sparky60 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• FLYLADY!!!!!!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 9:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You have to do a little bit at a time and keep track of your progress. When you get discouraged and don't want to continue, see how far you have come. Bribe yourself with a reward for finishing. Make it something you really desire and will not get unless you complete the project. You can have someone else monitor the reward for you if that helps.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 7:47 AM on Nov. 16, 2009