What is the best stroller for a toddler and a newborn 21 months apart?

ladybuglane

Asked by ladybuglane at 10:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know the exact model name, but I have an Eddie Bauer tandem stroller My newborn is able to recline in the back and the sun shade covers him up completely so he's protected and no one can just reach out and touch him while the 26 month old is riding happily in the front with a great view.

It is a bit awkward cuz it's very long, but each wheel has independant suspension and so it's fairly easy to maneuver around.

I got it at Once Upon a Child so it is used, but I can't imagine liking it more if I bought it new. I also am able to put it down into a compact enough package to fit in the back of the minivan. It takes up all the space between the back seat and the doors, but I think it's worth it.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 12:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• one that has at least one seat that reclines fully
    Anonymous