When do you usually put your Christmas tree up?

I'm going to have to put mine up before too long since my 4 yr old found it under our bed in its box..she's mentioned it everyday the past 2 weeks and begs me everyday to put it up...
Most people leave them up halfway into January so how early would be too early to put it up? lol

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right after thanksgiving. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• The day after thanksgiving and it comes down new years day.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• the week before Christmas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ours goes up black friday an comes down new years day! but its neva to early to put it up when ya have lil ones i say go ahead an put it up now
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 10:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I do ours Thanksgiving afternoon when everyone is taking a nap and it comes down either Christmas night or the day after.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My Gram died a few years ago, so now we always put our tree up on her B-day. December 7th, as a way to remember her.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I put it up the first week of December.
    It has to come down before the new year, its bad luck otherwise
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I put mine up thanksgiving day or the day after that it was something my mom did the day after and i do it to remember her. She loved christmas so much and my dad would always yell its tooooo early
    Bellsbabyboys

Answer by Bellsbabyboys at 10:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I guess Im the odd one here but I go all out christmas cause its my most favorite time of the year but Im gonna have my husband install christmas lights around the house and put all of our decorations up on our lawn here pretty soon like in the next week or two. I have already seen a few houses that have there lights up so I dont feal too silly lol. As far as the christmas tree that will go up when we put the lights up. I feal like we work so hard on our house for christmas inside and out to just have it all up for a short period of time.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009