22-23 weeks along and feeling really exhausted, crampy, and achy.....

is this normal? i was feeling great but now it feels achy, crampy like to even stand up let alone try and do anything....laying down DID make it feel better but now I am still feeling achy and crampy ish......im high risk i guess because i already had a premee and im suppose to be taking progesterone but havent for a few days about a week cause my son was super sick............i know thats bad...but could something be wrong???? She is still moving, but not nearly what she was moving.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say that this is just a part of it...but you're high risk and haven't been taking something you should. Honestly, I would call my OB, explain what is going on and why. They'll probably want to check you out and make sure everything is ok. drinking fluids can help with cramping since they can be caused by dehydration (ended up in the hospital a couple times for that myself). Hopefully everythign is ok but you really need to call your doctor to make sure
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I would get checked out just in case. But I know I don't have anything wrong with me and I have been checked out many times. I am crampy every single night (I have had a kid, and I know what contractions feel like and these are pretty painful compared), I always ache all over. I've had three ultrasounds and lots of checkups and everything is good. Tylenol doesn't work so to compensate for the pain I allow myself a yummy treat every couple of days (maybe not the best advice but it helps make me not feel so horrible). I am about 24 and a 1/2 weeks.
    melodywelden

Answer by melodywelden at 12:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2009