Today's my husbands Birthday!

What do you and hubby do to celebrate each others Birthdays?
Tonight, we are going to dinner to a nice Italian restaurant with the family. Then coming home for apple pie and presents. Then on Friday night him and I are going out to celebrate with friends.
I went on my first date with him 12 years ago today.....awwww!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:54 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• I usually cook him a special meal (nice ribeye steaks that are about $20/lb, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and a special dessert like red velvet cake with cream cheese icing) and then we watch a movie together. If we go out, its normally to a nice steakhouse. We don't do presents because the meals are so expensive, but the kids make him cards that day, and they help bake the cake and all that too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• get him a self help marriage book full of romantic ideas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• it's my hubby's birthday today too, but we will probably just stay home..he doesn't like to make a fuss about his b-day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I usually make him a special meal and a cake and he takes me out so I don't have to cook and clean.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2009