how do I cope?

well I feel like my life is falling apart. first my daughter is sick she has the h1n1 and I am a nervous wreck also I feel myself getting sick. and I still have to go to work. My childs father is leaving because we do not get along we constantly argue. he has his other reasons why we are breaking up but I really do not care. I am done trying to make things better. I just want him to leave. he has took me threw enough! I just want this pain to stop.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry you are going through all this. But it all will be better in time. The H1N1,and getting over your SO. Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• It will, trust me.

I left my daughters father and after a year, I was happy, omg, soo much happier and completely over him.

I had soo much fun with my girls, and did as I pleased omg, it was wonderful, like a weight being lifted off my shoulders, MEN/WOMAN THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU WEIGH YOU DOWN.

I AM HERE FOR YOU... IT IS HARD BUT OH SO WORTH IT.... :p) GOOD LUCK....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• H1n1-

I read it is another flu, and just as many people get sick as the regular flu. I will pray for her.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2009