What are some creative activities you have done with your kids?

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 11:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• cooking is my favorite thing to do...making pizza is fun cause I let girls put whatever on them and have even made the weirdest shaped pizzas
    lesliegail22

Answer by lesliegail22 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• We also cook together. We do origami. We made puppets and a puppet stage out of an old box. We've built things with popsicle sticks. We've done chalk art, built snow sculptures, told silly stories, made up rhymes, sung songs.... My daughter is 9 and I'm teaching her to sew. It goes on and on.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• My daughter is only 18 months old, but I cannot wait to do those things. Def not wishing for her to grow up too fast, but I am so excited to do so much with her!!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009