Is anyone a mystry shopper?

If so, what company do you work for? How is it going for you? What kind of money do you make?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 11:12 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I tried it, but I felt like it was a lot of work for such little pay. I had to wait around 45 days to get paid. I would get paid through my Paypal account. I stopped doing that. I work from home now. I can help you too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

It's not mystery shopping, but it is lots of fun and easy to do. Let me know if I can help with any questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Most of those "jobs" are scams.

I loved the article on Yahoo about Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• ya i worked for myster shop that did like gas stations andlowes and hollister and stuff but i only got paid $10 a pop and where i live there werent many to do so i started doing them in a cuty bout an hour away but realized that having to scam the receipt and all that was juts to much so i started working from home and so do much better now..i love it
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• You can get a listing of genuine mystery shopping companies here: www.freelancebyu.com

Answer by rkoloms at 2:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I started my own mystery shopping service.   You can read about what and how I did it here:

How to Start Your Own Mystery Shopping Service

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2009