20 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S CHRISTMAS

WE WENT YESTURDAY AND PICKED OUT WHAT MY 20 YEAR OLD WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS AND I WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT IT AND TOLD HER I WOULD PUT IT UP FOR CHRISTMAS AND WHEN SHE GOT HOME TO HER AND HER FIANCE HOUSE SHE TEXTED ME ASKING ME TO GO AHEAD AND GIVE IT TO HER SHE REALLY NEEDED IT . SO WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT GO AHEAD AND GIVE IT TO HER AND CHRISTMAS SHE JUST REALIZE I ALREADY GAVE IT TO HER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• Well if it's something she really needs, then give it to her now, but make sure she knows that you already gave her it when Christmas rolls around.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• It's not Christmas yet! I would make her wait because if you don't, is she going to expect something else to open for Christmas?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• What is it? Do you think it is something she really needs?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• At that age, I'd say it's OK to give it to her now. She should understand why there's nothing under the tree for her on Xmas day.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• depends on what it is. If she really needs it then give it to her but don't get her anything else. If she just wants it, then no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• She must learn to be patience.  This way she looks forward to Christmas Day. Besides she'll probably be expecting something else on Christmas day.  Have her wait.

Anonymous

• You use two different words went you tell us the story. First you say she picked out something she WANTED now she is telling you it is something she NEEDS. 2 totally different things. Personally if it's not something you don't think she needs now then tell her sorry but she's going to have to wait for Christmas.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Make her wait. If she NEEDS something at 20 she can buy it herself.
    Anonymous

• Well why'd you tell her you bought it if it's a Christmas gift? I mean you know it's not just something you bought. Plus it's hard to say since you said WANTED and NEEDED but never said what it was...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• make her wait till christmas as she will expect something else on christmas day nd 20 years old she sounds like you spoilt her and she is saying give it to me now please i really need it, if you hadnt told her you bought it she wouldnt be asking for it so i would make her wait. my eldest is 19 and doesnt act is way with his christmas presents.
    debbieg038

Answer by debbieg038 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009