I am a new mom and would like to work from home, any advice on where to look for this kind of work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I found the message boards on www.wahm.com to be very helpful. That is where I found my job now. I work at home through Convergys for Direct TV as a customer service representative. Paid training, 20-30 hours per week, 9.00 per hour, benefits also and I didn't pay a dime to work for them.

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 11:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I work at home with a 2 year old at home with me and a 5 year old in school. I work around their schedules, doc appts, whatever else is going on that day. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you have. You can email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Only $1 to join!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job. I found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I make great residual income! I never even have to leave my own home to be successful! I enjoy working for a company that delivers a life-changing opportunity to succeed.

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• hi mom there are alot of things you could do, advertise, sell insurance, just message me and i can tell you more if you want.. i advertise and my friend s sell the insirance, we would love to help ya find something
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Congratulations Mommy!
    I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• hi mom there are alot of things you could do, advertise, sell insurance, just message me and i can tell you more if you want.. i advertise and my friend s sell the insirance, we would love to help ya find something ..sorry i accidently hit the button
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• http://www/scentsy.com/My2Scents

Scentsy is an awesome company to work with. I've made some good money working from home. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ Overview Audio at 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I loved the article on Yahoo about Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• sell Avon.. only $10 dollars to sign up and no minimum to sell
    Anonymous