What would you do if you could not have sex with hubby due to be allergic to his sperm?

there is over 30,000 to 50,000 women who are allergic to there husband sperm. I think this would suck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2009 in Health

• all you got to do is have him wear a condom i hate condoms but i make my so wear them cause he gives me bacterial infections
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I was in the beginning and my friend is actually still having this problem. For me after I would have sex it would burn or itch for hours. We just used condoms for the most part. Eventually I guess my body got used to it and now I don't have a problem. My friend who has had this problem since her and her DH met just uses condoms all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Couldn't they just wear a condom? If I was allergic, that is what I would try to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• From what I have heard, many specialists can help: a Fertilty Specialist, a GYN, any alergy specialist,etc. could help with that problem. Its not a permanent thing. But in the meantime,a condom would help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• umm. Wear a condom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I heard about this on GMA this morning.
    They had know problem with having sex tell they stoped using condoms.

Answer by louise2 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• Where a condom, pull out or if I was trying to get prego then i would let him and rinse the excess off...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• I thought I was allergic to my husbands semen but actually it turned out to be the soap he was using. I would burn and itch for HOURS afterwards. On the advice of a friend, I made him switch to a using a goat milk bar soap and we had no more problems.
    Anonymous